THE NSW/ACT Regional Achievement & Community Awards are now open and the search is on for regional achievers within our community.
PRIME7 initiated the Awards to acknowledge and reward our unsung heroes, by nominating them this year you will give them a chance to win great prizes and state – wide exposure.
The Awards provide an opportunity for communities around the state to embrace and salute the success of our local achievers through business, events, community service, environmental practices and regional development.
We are calling on you to nominate someone you know in one of the Award categories:
• The Crown Lands Crown Reserve Trust Manager Award
• The NSW Department of Primary Industries Community of the Year Award
• The NSW Department of Trade and Investment Business Development Organisation Award
• The NSW Department of Trade and Investment Events and Tourism Award
• The Salvation Army Employment Plus Business and Employment Award
• The Peabody Environment and Landcare Award
• The Prime Super Regional and Rural Development Award
• The Essential Energy Regional Service Award
PRIME7 and the Commonwealth Bank are proud to be the official prize patrons offering a share in $40,000 or TV Advertising.
The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards are proudly supported by The Local Government and Shires Associations of NSW, Sirromet Wines and The Land Newspaper.
Winners will be announced in Orange at the Gala Dinner Presentation hosted by our event sponsor the Orange Ex-Services Club, on Saturday, October 27, 2012.
For more information on how you can nominate drop into your local Commonwealth Bank branch or to any participating sponsors office.
Alternatively for more information about the Awards for 2012 please contact the local awards office on 1300 735 445 or visit the website at www.awardsaustralia.com.
Nominations Close – Friday, July 27, 2012.
For further information, please contact your local Awards office on 1300 735 445.