THE Delegate Hotel Sunday Sips group, along with Payto, would like to thank the community for being part of a great afternoon on the pub veranda on Sunday, December 8.
A great crowd enjoyed music by Graham Mason, with families enjoying an afternoon out with their children who were treated to a jumping castle and lolly bags.
New locals, Kristy and Chris Brooks won the lucky door prize, which was dinner for two at the hotel.
The aim of the afternoon was to donate to pre chosen community organisations, with the following worthy recipients being selected by Sunday Sips -
* Delegate Progress Association, $1000 towards lights and a wind sock for the Helipad.
* School of Arts History Room, $1000 to continue building on the history in our area.
* Delegate Tennis Club, $1000 for installation of lights and poles.
* Delegate Preschool, $500 to go towards a new fridge and washing machine.
* Southern Monaro Community Fund, $1000 to go to their pool of funds to continue the great work they do.
* Delegate Hospital Auxiliary, $1000 to provide new curtains for the resident’s room at the Delegate MPS.
Along with the barbecue and ham raffles, Sunday Sips made a profit of $700 to go back into their account, and it is envisaged that this presentation and fun day will be an annual event.
Once again thank you to those who have contributed, your support goes towards supporting our community.